Letters of May, an anthology from Escaping The Vault, is a collection of artwork put together to raise awareness for mental health. The anthology consists of written materials (poetry, stories, articles, essays, etc.) and art (paintings, crafts, digital art, photography and more).
• Written Material must be typed in New Romans Time 12 and no longer than 2 pages. File has to be Word Document or Google Drive link.
They must be written as a letter would, meaning starting with “Dear [someone or something]” and ending with Sincerely/Truly/Love/ [your name/pen name or Anonymous].
• Artworks are sent in with as a picture (png/jpg) with short story/description for the each piece.
Amount of submissions: 3 in total
What to submit along with your submission :
A 200 to 500 biography (optional)
Maximum 5 links to your work (optional)
1. Raise awareness for mental health.
2. Give hope to those who struggle and remind them and they are not alone and things do get better.
3. Show how it is like to live with a mental illness.
4. To help put an end to the stigma.
5. To educate others.
1. EVERYTHING must be from the original writer.
2. DO NOT steal someone’s work and claim it as yours!
3. No obscene language!
4. Double check your work for spelling or grammatical errors.
The deadline to submit is April 15, 2017. Any submissions afterwards will not be part of the anthology, so be sure to send it in before the deadline.
The book will be published in time to release in May.
For more information &. to send in your submission contact Escaping The Vault through email@example.com